Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello all. I've been reading everyone's proposal stories. FUN, AWE & all that. I guess I'll share my story too. It's not all that amazing. Dana, I understand your pain. And want for storybook romances. But Sam just isn't that way either. He's a last minute, fly by the seat of your pants kind of guy. I'm just now starting to except that. Haven't got to the point where I appreciate it yet. So here is our short story.

We spend Thanksgivings at with his family & Christmas at mine. But for some reason we had to do it backwords our second year of MC. So we were here in NC for thanksgiving and I got sick as a dog. Some flu like stuff. And that's when he proposed. Saying something like he wanted to do something to make me feel better & then he asked me to marry him. Sweet yes. Romantic, NO!!! I was excited & disappointed at the same time. I couldn't even give him a kiss. But it did make me feel better for a few minutes.

I got my ring when we were at his mom's for christmas. And that's our story. YIPPEE.

1 comments:

dana said...

I am really lauging out loud. I can so relate to that non romantical stuff. Sounds like something Aaron would do, propose while your sick, funny stuff. Like you said, I have learned to accept it, but I refuse to like it.