Monday, March 27, 2006

Recovery Time

Since Justus still isn't better we took him to the doctor today. Last night his fever spiked again at 104. I wasn't to happy about that. Poor thing. I threw him into the bath tub & he cooled down pretty quick. The doc gave him an antibiotic, cough decongestant & a nose spay. The diagnosis is a sinus infection. Wierd. He said his ears are red but J hasn't pulled at them once. He throat is OK but anyways I was surprised that what this is. Justus just started coughing yesterday, but maybe this has been coming on for a while and I didn't realize it. Two things scared me...#1 the high temp. and #2 when he cough so hard there was blood in his spit (again only sinus stuff believe me I made sure!). Now that he's on meds we expect a drastic improvement!

Guess that about it from NC. Oh yeah, the weather is wack here.....how about where you are??? It was freezing this weekend & I was HOT today.

2 comments:

Staci said...

The weather is crazy here too. Some one told me its just a sign that Jesus is coming back. I couldn't find that in the bible, but heck I'll believe it! Won't hurt my feelings if he wants to come back now!

I will be praying for Justus. Poor baby. AND for you too... I hope you are getting help with him, and not being supermom... since you need to take care of yourself too.

I am still shocked that you are on baby #2. That is so exciting. When is your next doctors visit?

Talk to you soon. I am suppose to be "s-l-o-w-i-n-g down" and I think I am, but some days are just as busy as before, not by choice though. For the most part I feel more relaxed- I think...

Love ya

Nicole said...

I hope he gets to feeling better soon.