Saturday, March 25, 2006

Life...

So the consignment sale was not that good to me. Instead of walking out the door with a pocket full of money I left with $150 less!!!!!! Yikes, I know! However I did get some really good stuff!!! For my baby, J-bean, and my nieces & nephews. No word on how much I sold but most of it wasn't that "great" so I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being thirty dollars or less. All said and done, I'm glad that I participated ( I took things off the rack as I was checking for stains, holes, and that kind of thing) and got nice stuff in the process.

Justus has been super clingy today! This morning he had a low grade fever and kept wanting me to hold him. Which I love by the way. When he woke up from his nap his fever had spiked to the tune of 103; it may actually be higher he didn't want to sit still. Now all he wants is daddy. UUUUUmmm, I'm starting to get a headache.

This Sunday is our International Banquet (missions celebration) so it's going to be MAD crazy! I guess I'll be here with Justus unless something changes. We shall see. Busy, busy. Life.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Is he feeling better now?

native-nc said...

Once the tylenol took effect he was ok for a few hours. Then he said his head was hurting again & the fever started coming back. But at least it's "under control" (the fever). If we have a really rough night we will go to urgent care for our doctors.