Thursday, March 23, 2006

Whoops...

Sorry, I didn't realize that it has been a whole week without an update. March & April are busy months at the church, mix that with (doctors, WIC,etc) appointments for justus & I and well, I just seem to run out of time. Anyways it's not to busy to totally forget about you all.

I just checked in on everyone. Seems us usual "life" is happening. Congrats on Agnes by the way! Praying for recovery for all the sickies. And that all these babies will arrive safely and as fast as the good Lord will give them up!

Anyways-my house is turned upside down. We FINALLY got our tax money back so we have been trying to do some updates on the dungeon.

My to-do list includes: put up molding in the boys room, move the crib from our room to the boys room (j doesn't sleep in it, right now it keeps the clean laundry clean). Paint our "bedroom", & get a new bedset. Ummmm. GET RID OF MORE JUNK!!
For some reason with this new baby on the way I REALLY want to clean things top to bottom. Probably not surprising to you all but I didn't get this way as much with Justus. Oh yeah, pay for circumcision & car insurance...and the list goes on.

Things marked off the to-do list.....clean the carpets (two years between cleanings is WAY TO LONG!) , get a dvd/vhs combo for the boys room & a wall mount. With such a little room for two of them this adds a lot of space, plus justus can't mess with the buttons. Buy maternity clothes-well at least I have one pair of jeans that fit. Develop 6 "throw away cameras". Yeah, some memories that I didn't know I had/forgot about. Started easter shopping for the kids j/niece/nephews. And whatever other junk we bought but I can't remember.

Well, its past my bedtime & I've got a long day tommorrow. We'll catch up more later. Love ya!

3 comments:

dana said...

Lots of stuff going on. You guys don't get insurance? I just found out about another pregnant person m(up here) but still, I am surrounded!!! Take it easy, relax!! love ya girl

Nicole said...

Thanks for updating us! We've been wondering whats going on with you guys! Love ya!

Staci said...

Thanks for the congrats on Agnes! Its nice to have freedom again to drive when I need to! Now I need to buy another base for the car seat. But that's no big deal. Its a good problem.

Sounds like you have a lot to get done as well. I have a list going too. I've tried to mark off at least 2 a day. We only have a month to finish the list... well less than a month now!!!!

I can't wait to come home to NC with my little bundle. Life is going to be so different!!!

Talk to you soon I hope!
I go to the doctor on Monday- when do you go next?