Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Cover her in prayer!!!!!

A few months ago I asked for prayer for a close friend doing through divorce. Please take a minute to pray for this woman. Or many minutes if you have them. Things have gone from bad to worse and the end is no where in site. This lady was faithful to her husband & is a believer but the enemy is out for the kill.

In January her husband walked out on her. One month later she found out he had been into drugs for several years causing debt that she did not know about. That same month she found out that he was living with another women & has been cheating (with many women) for years. In March she found out she had contracted an STD from him. Even now things seem to be getting worse. Bills are starting to come in that he has created. And he is taking no responsibility. Her world is crashing around her.....please cover her with prayer!!!!!!!!!

When reading over the events of this year so far it is easy to see why she is so devestated. Yet, remembering scriptures & circumstances I've been through I realize that God is still faithful and has victory in store for my friend. I pray that I can be of some use while she is surrounded by all this hurt.

Today I pray against the fear that the enemy is trying to blind her with. There are so many unknowns........

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I said a prayer for her.

dana said...

prayed here too.

~Crystal~ said...

I did too.