Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hello all

Not to much going on here. This past week was spring break for our students so Sam spent a good bit of time with them. Justus & I went with them on Thursday to the mall. And last night was couples bowling; followed by ice cream at dairy queen. It was a nice break from the ordinary. Today I got a few items for the baby shower next weekend.

My brother & sister-in-law will be here. We are doing a luau(sp) themed shower for she & I together. I like the idea simply because the food sounds good. Oink-Oink. I've been super hungry lately but already feel like I'm about to pop. I still have a full three months to go. That's such a scary thought!

We are going to put up our 3ft. deep pool in the next couple of weeks. IT has been on & off in the ninetys. Perfect weather to go swimming. I still haven't found a bathing suit that will cover what needs to be covered.

Tommorrow I have nursery duty so that should be fun.

1 comments:

dana said...

I had a bathing suit, but it seems to have shrunk :) I need a new one. It will be a while before the pool up here is opened, it is just now getting to where we can where short sleeves.