Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Food Frustration

Nicole- I read about the cookie monster & thought you might sympathize with this story. Mondays and Tuesdays I cook supper for everyone. Wed.& Thursday is moms turn. And the weekend we're on our own since schedules vary so much. It's nice b/c this way I don't have to cook everyday & we get some "family" time together.

This morning I go upstairs to use the bathroom & mom is cooking sausage. I quickly realize that it's leftover from a meal that I cooked & I had forgotten to take it back downstairs. There wasn't much left so I guess they decided to help themselves. Knowing that it's my fault for leaving it up there I didn't say a word.

She offered a piece to Justus but none to me. How RUDE! I know I should have brought it back downstairs; so mainly it's my fault. But it still peeved me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»