Sunday, May 07, 2006

"Nursery" was a sucess today. There were 5 kids in there & not one of them cried.!! We had a new little girl in there. A cute little black girl named India. She has braids with litttle beads in them; Justus thought they were cool. He kept touching the braids. Luckily India didn't mind at all. What if my next one has hair I can braid. I might need a little help.

After church my parent took us out to eat. What a treat!!! We went to Fire Mountain Grill (buffet). I had a spinach salad with yummy fixins'. Then some grilled chicken, mac & cheese, followed by dessert. IT still sounds good. I ate to much. But not too, to much.

Since I was stuffed full I wanted to walk around a while so we went to Magic Mart, kind of like Kmart. We found king size jersey sheets for less than $10!!! I love those kind, they are so comfortable!! They had some other kinds for more money but since Sam likes the jersey kind too that's what we got. What are your favorite kind of sheets????

We also got a tarp to put under our pool. (Last year it took forever to clean up the bottom of the pool.) ITs almost time to put it up. The weather is warmer & getting in the pool sounds like fun right about now. Justus is obsessed with going outside, playing in the sandbox, catching bugs & smelling the flowers. It's never a struggle to get him out there but getting him back in is of course a different story. I'm not so good with running these days. At least with the pool he is contained for a little while.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

i'm jealous... you've got a yard! I don't see us doing anything in the back yard with TWO HUGE DOGS!!!

dana said...

My 2 are outdoor kids too and I know the challenge of getting them inside. Hey, that sounds like a good sale, I might send you $10 and have you get us a set. King size sheets are so expensive, we only have one set right now! We can't wait to get our pool open either and when I say we, I mean my fish named Jesse. He asks me on a daily basis if we can go swimming in the "poo." He doesn't ennunciate too well. Ok, love ya

Jamie said...

I love letting my boys play outside. Nothing wears kids out like fresh air!! And my favorite sheets are plain old cotton! Someone gave us satin ones and the covers just fell off the bed at night. And we have some jersey ones, but my experience with those was that they drew up after I washed and dried them.

~Crystal~ said...

I like plain old cotton too. I've never tried jersey cotton, though.

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»