Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Spaghetti dinner

This weekend we're having a fundraiser for the kids going to camp...yes, it's a spaghetti dinner. So tommorrow we will go to Sam's club to get the items we need. And then I will start preparing stuff. I like to do as much ahead so I won't get all freaked out & overly anxious. So I will brown the burger, make the dessert, cut, butter & garlic the bread. That kind of thing.
I'm hoping that the kids will make some money off of this. Our last fundraiser went well, each student earned $20. Pretty good considering we have more 20+ going to camp this year.

Also this weekend is a basketball tournament that our students are part of. And Sam is preaching. I won't get to hear him AGAIN. I can't remember the last time I actually heard him speak. Last time it was my turn in nursery. Oh well, one day!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm going to a spaghetti dinner fundraiser tonight!! Zac's raising money for his trip to New York... I'll explain on my blog.

dana said...

Spaghetti dinner sounds good. My kids are going to start getting involved in little fundraiser things. Have fun!

Staci said...

I would like a plate please.

native-nc said...

Evidently spaghetti sounds good. Hope NorthCarolinians agree!!!