Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tidbits of info.

Today we went to Sam's club & got the stuff for Sunday. Justus was cranky!!! So Sam held him most of the time. Sam claims he now has new muscles he didn't know about. We also made a deposit at the bank & picked up prescriptions all in two hours time! That is a record.

Then we went to the church and I browned the hamburger. And got things organized for Sunday. The whole building smelled like garlic! It took a couple of hours but I am glad it is done with. Less stress.

Once we came home I got off of my feet for an hour or so while Justus took a nap. Followed by supper & bathtime. The usual.

And then back to work. The tea is made (five gallons). And 6 loaves of bread are cut, buttered & garliced. I'm pooped.

Other happening todays. I found out my friend Priscilla is pregnant. She lives in AL & was one of our MC students.

I was also told by a friend that I am as big now (7months/30weeks) as I was right before I had Justus at 35 weeks. So I cannot imagine what 10 more weeks of pregnancy will do to me. This statement only confirmed what I have been feeling. In fact I told my mom I felt like I did right before I had Justus- size wise anyways.

I am going monday for the three hour glucose test....even though I don't want to. A lady from church who had gestational diabetes told me a little bit of what is was like for her. Doesn't sound fun. She also told me a few of the symptoms- including being very thirsty all the time; which I'm not. And a few other things I can't think of. I'm holding out hope that my sugar was high as a fluke. Guess we will find out soon enough.

2 comments:

dana said...

Sorry about the diabetes thing, I think based on the little info I got out of that it might be just a fluke, but time will tell. I know when I was preg. with Emma it took less time for me to get as big as I was with Jesse at his birth. I guess your body is already conditioned so it takes less time. Hope the dinner goes good. Love ya

Staci said...

I can't believe you are already 30 weeks!!! It seems like just yesterday it was Christmas Day and you were telling me you were pregnant! I know it may have not gone by fast for you, but it has for me! I can't wait to see this baby boy... He will be 5 months before I get to see him...