Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Conviction

I wanted to share a quick confession with you guys. Our church gave me a diaper & wipe shower for the new baby. Several woman couldn't come so they sent things home with sam the following Wed. One package really annoyed me...that happens pretty easily at this point. It was a bag of things from the dollar store. Which I myself shop at from time to time. Anyways I was being ugly & asked Sam why people were so cheap. He explained who the gift came from & I was SO ashamed!!! I cried. That happens alot lately too. Anyways the gift came from a lady who barely makes any money but took the time to choose something for my baby.....I need to be more thankful!!!!

I had this same kind of attitude earlier in the week and knew I needed to work on it but didn't. Not good!!! If you get a chance say a prayer for me. My emotions are all over the place right now. I'm driving everyone in the house crazy; including myself.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

i was trying to think of something whitty to write but drew a blank. love ya!