Saturday, June 03, 2006

Lucky me!

Now I"ve got the ICK. No puking but I'm getting my exercise running up & down the stairs. TMI- sorry. I've been praying everyday since Sam got sick that I wouldn't puke so I am thankful that I haven't done that yet!!! It's so gross & my stomach hurts already from this growing baby! Thank you God for small favors.

I did get to go to the Youth event last night. Justus stayed with a babysitter & the church paid for it! I thought that was just great! It was the first time we've asked and I felt a little funny doing it but knew that there was NO way for me to participate and watch after Justus. We had about 45 students there and more are supposed to come tongiht.

The kids loved the guest speaker which is great since he will be back tonight. We are hoping for about sixty tonight and that we can do this every year and build it up.

3 comments:

Staci said...

I'm sorry you have the ick. I will be praying. I am so excited to see you next week... and to see your belly!!!

~Crystal~ said...

I hope you're feeling better today. What a pain in the butt, literally, having to run up & down the stairs to potty.

Nicole said...

How ya feelin? love ya!