Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Roll call

was at 6:45 this morning!!!! Justus felt the need to wake up & cry for daddy. We gave him a call at 7:15 but couldn't get an answer. When he called back a few minutes later he said I freaked him out (thinking I was in labor). So after a brief talk with daddy Justus had his fix until naptime this afternoon. By 9am I was about to loose it. My mom was kind enough to keep Justus while I took a nap for an hour. AAAAAAAhhh!!! I was Ok after that & we've had a pretty good day.

I cooked a little today. That was fun. And now I've started to rearrange our food cabinets & other stuff. Just passing time I guess.

I think I'll sleep pretty good tonight; its been a long day.

4 comments:

dana said...

AAAAHHHH I feel you on the being ready for bed thing. Jesse still gets up a few times in the nite and Emma is kinda sick right now so last nite I was so ready for bed, I sneezed all day cuz I ran out of my allergy medicine and just got it refilled, I paid for it too, my eyes were so puffy and heavy, I was ready to just fall asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.

Jamie said...

The waiting at the end of the pregnancy was always hardest for me! Praying that all goes smoothly and AFTER Sam gets home.

Nicole said...

thats sweet.

Mel said...

Keep them legs CROSSED!!

Go check my site for a pic of your hubby!!