Sunday, July 02, 2006

So Sam is back in town but now my parents are gone for the week??? Will it ever be a good time to have this baby?? I of course say yes Lord!!!!!!!!! This baby is just hanging out while I'm sitting around miserable. ICK! My feet are so swollen and the pump on our pool stopped working so I can't get in there and chill out. Poor Justus wants to go outside every day and I dread it but still try to get him out for at least 30 minutes. I go to the docs tommorrow for a baby update. So we will see if there has been any positive changes. This friday I will be 37 weeks & that is when they consider a baby full term. Sorry if I seem impatient about having this baby... summer & pregnancy = unhappy lady!!!!!!! If we do decide to try once again I'm shooting for another winter pregnancy. That was a breeze compared to this go round. I'm so antsy!!!!!!!! Talk to you tommorrow.

18 comments:

Jamie said...

I had a summer pregnancy the first time around. I totally remember being swollen and hot and sweating in places you don't want to talk about... and the only relief for back pain was getting in the pool EVERY afternoon after work. Praying for a GOOD report tomorrow! Maybe they'll keep you?? They kept me when I was preg with Bry and I was 4 CM and 60% effaced. I can't remember the station. But I was having regular contractions too.

dana said...

Jesse was a winter baby, and Emma was middle of July. I totally prefer the December pregnancy to the summer one. I completely understand what you are talking about, and you are not impatient, you are just ready to be comfortable and hold that precious baby. Love ya girl

Anonymous said...

buy valium purchase valium india - buy valium online egypt

Anonymous said...

ambien sleep medication will ambien and alcohol kill you - ambien cr or ambien

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam nicotine withdrawal - diazepam 10 mg teva

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 10mg high - dosage for diazepam in dogs

Anonymous said...

buy alprazolam online without prescription xanax withdrawal itching - buy xanax hq drugs

Anonymous said...

buy generic ativan buy ativan without no prescription - ativan side effects rash

Anonymous said...

diazepam without a prescription diazepam vision side effects - diazepam 5 mg injection

Anonymous said...

xanax buy shoot up xanax pills - xanax employee drug testing

Anonymous said...

xanax 2mg xanax withdrawal brain fog - xanax withdrawal .125

Anonymous said...

order ativan can ativan and alcohol kill you - ativan dosage pregnancy

Anonymous said...

buy valium online order valium online legal - diazepam valium picture

Anonymous said...

can you buy valium online valium 5 mg para que sirve - valium drug test results

Anonymous said...

buy generic ambien ambien- zolpidem tartrate 10 mg - ambien high stories

Anonymous said...

buy valium online diferencias entre valium y diazepam - generic valium good

Anonymous said...

order ambien online ambien cr generic price - ambien side effects the next day

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium no prescription online - can you buy valium online no prescription