Monday, July 03, 2006

4cm & holding

Well, I've gotten a little closer. From 2cm to ALMOST 4; whatever that means. The baby is head down. However he hasn't moved down any since the last time. The doctor said that it's common for 2nd babies to stay put until the time is right & them boom there they are.

Once again I've gained even MORE weight! Four more pounds! That puts me at gaining 13 pounds. She tried to rationalize with me that at least two pounds or more of it is water weight & by some small measure I'm sure she is right. But I also know that I have been hungry as a horse lately! Please God bring this baby soon! I don't lose the weight so easy & I can't afford to go up in size!

This little one will definetly be bigger than Justus & the longer he sits in there the bigger he gets! His heartrate is in the 130's which indicates more growth. YIPPEE! I no longer have a cantelope inside; I'm working on a watermelon and still have 26 more days to go.

My sister is going to come & retouch my highlights for me. What a nice distraction. So I will now concentrate on that fact. After she leaves I guess I should deal with the laundry that is masking my couch. Really, you can't see the couch. Bad housekeeper!

I have all the items on my list to make several meals for the freezer. And I want the baby to come; so why haven't I made them??? Procrastination??? Disbelief that it's almost time??? Exhaustion? HUM, I can't even answer my own question. I feel stuck in the twilight zone. Someone motivate me!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You can do it girl!! Almost there. If I was there, I'd make the food for you... but I bet there are people there who plan on doing just that! Don't worry about the weight just yet. I gained 13 with my last and I'm still in all my pre-preg stuff. You can do it!!

Nicole said...

I love you girlie!!!! Hang in there!!!! You can do it!!! And you'd better do it... it = all the things that needs to be done before you can have that baby... or else it will be waiting on you afterwards!! is that motivational enough? or just let it go and hopefully someone will step in for you.

i saw that you called... i'll call you when things slow down.... love ya!

Mel said...

Come and play- everything's A-OK...on my way to where the air is sweet- can ya tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street.......come play with me (check my blog)

I gained 25-30 with both of mine!!