Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Please pray...

I've felt horrible all day long. My allergies are horrible (eyes, neck, sinuses & head hurt.) My hands & feet are swollen. And I just feel yuck. I felt pretty good yesterday & slept decent last night; not really sure what's up. Just one of those days I guess.

Yesterday was good though. We took the kids (j & cousins) to the parade and they got tons of candy that they don't need. I will probably end up throwing most of it away. Then we grilled chicken & hotdogs. Had salad, corn, honey wheat bread & other stuff I can't remember right now. Nothing to snazzy; I haven't been up trying new recipes...just whatever is easy.

I also made brownies & homemade ice cream. We had our youth leaders come over & talked a lot and ate a lot. FUN, FUN!
Around 9 we met up with my sister & her family to watch the fireworks. We walked around the fair for a few minutes & let the kids run around like wild indians. The fireworks were decent. We weren't as close as you want to be; mainly for the kids sake. It was still fun to watch the kids faces!!!!!! And hear their giggles!

All in all a great couple of days!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

sorry i had to cut you short today... he's fine though.

~Crystal~ said...

Hopefully "Little Bit" will come very soon & get you out of your misery. :)

Oh & yes! I'll do your blog! E-mail me what you want.