Friday, July 28, 2006

If you sit down for a minute...

Justus will ask you for some lotion.
When you give him some lotion he's going to MAKE A MESS.
After he makes a mess; he's going to need a bath.
During his bath Ezekiel will probably wake up hungry & scream his head off until you do something about it.
While you're feeding Zeke BIG brother will decide he is hungry too.
He will probably bug you to death until you get him something to eat too.
And while he is eating his food Justus will probably make another mess (on the sheets you just washed two days ago).
After that if you don't loose your mind you are PROBABLY doing OK.
So later God will reward you with a 30 minute nap!!!!!!




Ok- if you've ever read the books "If you give a pig a party or If you give a mouse a cookie" then you understand my little story. If not well, that's just what happened to me yesterday with the boys. One thing after another. I of course didn't hand Justus the bottle of lotion, I told him to get a squirt- he knows that's the rules. But when he got quiet I wondered exactly what he was up to. Half of the lotion was gone...another ten minutes & I'm sure the entire bottle would have been on the floor & everything else. Man, he's fast! It looked more like shaving cream than lotion b/c he had gotten so much everywhere. In between feedings & naps WE finally got it all up. Sam took Justus with him today---aaaaaaahhh. Now I can go to the bathroom by myself for a change. TMI???? Sorry.