Saturday, August 12, 2006

Please pray...

Today my SIL called me from Florida. A family we went to church with has had a tragedy in their lives. Lisa & Tyler Mathews were in South Dakota (maybe North) at a motorcycle rally. There was an accident & Tyler was instantly killed. Lisa was injured pretty badly and is in the hospital for recovery.

I hate death! And this is especially sad to me. The Mathews are a close family. They have three children: Tyler Jr., Sammy (girl) & Eli. The two oldest are teenagers. Please pray that Lisa can get home to her family as soon as possible. I'm sure they need each other right now.

2 comments:

dana said...

I am up for another conversation. It was so nice to chat that time we did. Let me know when is good for you. Thanks for the encouragement, it's easier to put stuff up there, especially more personal stuff like that, when you know someone is reading. Love you girl.
PS, your boys are just so beautiful (your niece is too, love the little shoes with the green dress)

Jamie said...

I have already heard about this situation and been praying. I live down the road from Crystal's brother and his family.