Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Losing it!

My poor lil' baby is loosing his hair. The top half of his head is bald while the entire back half is FULL of soft brown hair. I know it's normal but I don't remember such a drastic change with Justus. He always had a little bit of hair every where. It just gradually lightened up.

Ezekiel eyes are also changing but not very fast. Last night we were looking at his eyes. They're starting to lighten up a little. I was wondering how soon Justus' started changing so we looked at some of his baby pics on the computer. His eyes were bright blue by the time he was just eight weeks old. We kept waiting for them to change but they never did. I'm thinking that Ezekiel might end up with green eyes like his daddy. Wouldn't that be great??!!! It doesn't look like they'll be brown but you never know.

Oh yeah- we also weighed Zeke yesterday. He's almost 11lbs already! YIKES. He's getting longer too. Some of his outfits are to short.

Here is Justus sporting his fashion sense. He's obviously still learning!

3 comments:

Staci said...

LOL on J's outfit. I would have cracked up so hard! I love it. Keep that picture for his future girlfriends!

dana said...

I have a picture of Jesse like that too (his fashion sense) I love it, and it was right around the same time period, Emma was only a few months old so...I will try to find the picture and scan it in if I can

Jamie said...

How funny!!! Bry lost hair on th eback of his head. He looked so funny, but still soooo cute!