Friday, August 18, 2006

Six Weeks

Justus shared his beloved army man. Zeke love it as you can see.

Zeke & daddy exercising.


Ezekiel is six weeks old today. So far he has been pretty easy going. He discovered his arm today & was delighted! He cooed & gurgled for twenty minutes or so. Wonder what the arm had to say? It was really cute.


He also is smiling lots now which I love. He weighs about 11 lbs now..wondering if he'll be a big guy like his brother. Zeke can't wear the newborn diapers anymore he's officially in size 1. This is a good thing for me b/c we've spent about $100 in newborn diapers since he's been born. YIKES.

He sleeps about 4 hours before waking up at night. Very nice! Hoping to make it to 5 hours soon. Still sleeping a good bit during the day. Also good for me b/c I'm still adjusting to having two kiddos. I've never been a scheduled person but I'm finding that some (more) structure works better with two.

For example it's better for us all if we start our bedtime routine at 11 now instead of midnight. This allows time for Justus to wind down & Zeke to realize it's bedtime. Otherwise J gets over extended aka CRAZY & Zeke wants to stay up until 2am. And mommy don't play that! Patience eludes me about that time and I just don't handle it well.

0 comments: