Monday, September 25, 2006

Hmmmmm....

Well, this past week went by in a big blur. There were a few moments to pause & reflect but mainly a steady flow of activity. Our EC department put on Masquerade Ball on friday. It went very well. I didn't get to take any pictures like I wanted to b/c my department for the night was food. Since we encouraged our youth to go I was pretty busy keeping food on the table. Getting ready for this event was the main focus this week. AAaaah. It's over.

This month is our missions emphasis ending with the International Banquet last night. It's pretty self explanitory but just in case; we got together & ate food from the nations. As well as the missons report. And funds raised....etc.

That's it.

Except that Staci is coming home at the end of this week!!!!!!!!!!! Look for pics of the kids together sometime next week!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You better believe that I watched it girl! One of my favorite lines... "Hunt eggs! I wish I could hunt eggs. I love to hunt eggs!"

Mel said...

I can't wait for the pics!!