Monday, September 18, 2006

For Mel...and anyone else who might care.

A) Four jobs I've had in my life:

1. Daycare teacher
2. office assistant
3. Intern (for a children's pastor)
4. Babysitter extrodinair


B) Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Pride & Predjudice
2. Sound of Music
3. My Fair Lady
4.Seven Brides for Seven Brothers


C) Four places you have lived:


1. Dayton, OH
2. Alabaster,AL
3. Palmetto,FL
4. Rockwell, NC

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Survivor
2. Lost
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. American Idol

E) Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Orlando, Fl.
2. Asheville, nc
3. The Outer Banks (NC)
4.Bahamas

F) Four of my favorite foods:
1. All things dessert
2. Chocolate - this isn't a dessert; its a main food group!
3. Ceasar Salad
4. Pasta, pasta, pasta!

G) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. New York City
2. Niagara Falls
3 The mountains
4. In my own home!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Ok- so I haven't seen any of your movies....I have Pride & Pre. here so now I'm going to have to watch it and your other ones too.

I think I remember when you lived in Alabaster :)

Grey's Anatomy starts THURSDAY!!!!!

Thanks for letting me know!

Anonymous said...

Oh Oh OH - I care!
Just thought I would let you know.

I saw where you called me on Monday- I was in staff meeting.

I did get your email about Carla, and my moma already called me. Thanks though!

Jamie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is my ALL TIME favorite movie!! I L-O-V-E that stinkin's movie! "Bless her beautiful hide, wherever she may be..."

Jamie said...

I just want you to know that I am planning on watching this movie today because I haven't been able to get the songs out of head since I read your post! "Oh, yes! Them a women was sobbin', sobbin', sobbin', fit to be tied!"