Friday, October 06, 2006

A car ride with the kids

Staci & I hit up some consignment stores today...they were a terrible dissapointment- to expensive for our blood. Followed by lunch with some friends. Then picked up Justus from Sam & headed on our short drive to shop a little more. At one time all three kids were crying; thankfully that didn't last long. Other wise they each took time for a solo cry before they all crashed for a nap. Over all we didn't buy much. Wipes, a thermometer & a bottle of water. Nothing that we were looking for neccesarily but some things we needed. Thanks Staci- it was a fun!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I was hoping for pics of you two's fams together :(

Nicole said...

yea wheres the pictures!

native-nc said...

My batteries died..........I'm so sad!!!!!!!! Sorry!

Jamie said...

Hey, I miss your posts!