Friday, October 20, 2006

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the prescence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodnesss and love willl follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forver.




Thank you Lord for hearing my heart. For listening to things that I can't even put into words. You are my joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you read Max Lucado's "Traveling Light"
I am about to do a bible study on that book- its really good. Get a copy and read it! You can read it in a few days no problem. I read it over the Thanksgiving holiday last year. It totally opend my eyes to what the Lord is saying through David in Psalm 23

Mel said...

How are you??