Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Twilight Zone-

That's the feeling I've had for the past two days....my internet was down & I lost my cell phone. Point blank- I'm a genius! So, it's definetly wierd to be without communication! No one to read my daily "toils"...poor me. And no one to pick up the phone and gabb to for the three minutes before chaos reigns. (it takes approximately 3 mins. for one or both of my children to realize I'm not busy helping them).

k. So how was your weekend??? I've been trying to catch up in three minute invervals....no making much progress. The good news is....internet is back on!!!!!!!!! And Sam found my cell at the church. OOOPPPS! Thank God it didn't rain; I'd left it outside beside the swing. Zeke went a swinging & love it. Mom lost her mind & left her phone. Hey, the baby was happy!

Three minutes is up! Gotta go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am frustrated today, but its just normal I suppose! Wednesday should be better, Lord willing.

So both boys keeping you busy?

Is it harder than you thought it would be with 2? Or Easier than you thougth?

dana said...

I hear you on the never having a free minute (well now I do cuz the kids go to school for 2 hours) but I know what you mean... 2 kids pulling in 2 different directions. Sometimes I think it was easier when they were smaller than it is now, and sometimes it is easier now. Been thinking about you. Good to hear things are semi-decent.

Jamie said...

As they get older, you get a few more minutes at times! This morning, I have been able to balance the checking account, pay bills, and make a few phone calls with minimal interruptions! But that is mostly thanks to Little Einsteins! Now I gotta go start them on a craft!