Monday, January 29, 2007

Quick, fast before I'm "needed":
I've shed a few tears the past couple of days! Here's a short run down of what happened.

First Justus told me he didn't love me. Initially I was shocked. And then hurt. Finally I realized that I never want to hear him say that again but I am at this moment mentally prepared. If and when it does happen again; it will probably be just as hard to hear.

Zeke is growing so fast. Today he sat up on his own. I don't remember when Justus did this but it made me cry just knowing that I've already forgotten that detail. And thinking of all the others I've probably forgotten and don't even realize it. I do try to write these things down.

I yelled at Justus & asked God for help to never do it again. I hurt his feelings & made him cry. Justus recovered much faster than I did. Obviously I won't be winning a mother of the year award....or at least I lost a vote for this day.

Finally I decided to just let them all come out; at least as much as I could. I felt a little better afterwards. Now it's time to get busy again.

Here are a couple pics of the boys.



3 comments:

Nicole said...

awe... i'm sorry but just to make you feel better... jessica has said the same but i can't even tell you when or why... its just something kids do but hang in there b/c they really love us. What will really break my heart is when she tells me she'd rather live with her daddy! She did used to tell me after we moved out of my parents house that she wanted to live with them... that was pretty hard.

its okay to cry... but you are a great mom and sometimes the best of us have our moments... hang in there!

Mel said...

Every mom has her day. Just allow yourself to have your pity party and cry- we all need those times. I haven't got the I don't love you yet but I'm sure I will one day but I have lost my temper.....esp. when I was taking care of a baby and a toddler- you are not alone!!!

Jamie said...

Yep... that was me just the other day. You aren't alone girl. Tres has said jokingly that he doesn't love me and I am really quick to correct him and tell him that isn't a nice joke or funny at all. Even though he was joking, I was hurt!