Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ICKY

Well we had an icky night. Zeke has oink eye...oops-pink eye LOL. And he was very wiggly last night & couldn't get comfortable. Then his nose got stuffy so he was breathing loud. Eventually he woke up & I tried to feed him a bottle which usually he takes and then goes directly back to sleep. Of course that is not what happened. The drainage must have tickled his throat because next thing I know milk was coming back up. ICKY!!!!

This lead to Justus & Sam waking up. So our 'wee' hours of the morning were spent trying to get everyone back to sleep. A very frustrating process. This is when I wish the boys had a room of their own & weren't in the same space with us. Most of the time I love having them so close.....last night was NOT one of those times.

This week is our consignment sale for our children's ministry. We do one in the spring & one in the fall. I always have a blast helping organize & weed out the junk that some people try to sell. It's really quite funny when someone wants $5 for a stained dress. Get control of yourselves people! The ladies that are in charge of this are so much fun to be around. And Sam gets to ENJOY the boys for a couple of hours.

This couldn't have come at a better time for me. The youth are going to Aquire the Fire this weekend so I will get a bit of a break from the house while I help out at the church. Throw in the good company & a little shopping for my boys and I'm there!

Hopefully whatever is bothering baby oink eye will pass quickly; I'm not really up for caring for a sickie all by myself.

2 comments:

Staci said...

oink eye... lol
Praying for everyone.

Jamie said...

Nights like that are really no fun! We had one the other night with allergies and congestion, which lead to Bryant throwing up from drainage and Tres coughing his head off all night long!