Monday, March 26, 2007

Surprise, surprise...nothing spectacular going on here. But I must say that I saw the most beautiful sunset this weekend and in my favorite color--PURPLE!!!!!!! That triggered a spontaneous moment of reflection & a quick prayer thanking God for being in the little things and loving me so much. I wish I could have gotten to the camera but it wasn't with me at the time.


Sam put in his two week notice on his second job! Hopefully most of his evenings will be spent at home & now we will be able to eat supper together-I'm so excited!!!! It's been a long time coming and I'm extremely thankful for this change!!!

Tonight a friend is bringing two of her children over to play while she & her husband go eat dinner. Baby boy (three weeks old) will be joining his parents...RATS! I wish she'd leave him here but I don't blame her!

Well that's all folks. Zeke is sqiggling & squealing in the other room.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah for more time together as a family! That is the one thing I wish we had more of!

Nicole said...

i'm sooooo glad he's able to quit

Staci said...

Thats great!

Staci said...

It was someone that has met us, but goes to another church. They came for the kids crusade. So it was not like someone in the church. His wife corrected him and said "honey that's the pastors daughter Chloe"- he just said OH. Of course his kid is just a month younger than Chloe and was wearing a dress that his wife made. They had matching dresses. LOL. Sorry I can't sew!