Monday, March 19, 2007

Life in fast forward.....

Zeke has hit a growing streak! He's wearing some 12month stuff. This week he started waving bye-bye. He's said 'daddy' once & BEST of all he said 'Momma' today!!!!! As for Justus- well he keeps me laughing out loud! On Friday he pooped in the urinal at church!!!! So funny! He had asked Sam for help but apparently Sam didn't get there in enough time for the proper direction. Needless to say I stay busy simply keeping up with these two.

As for me- I'd like to lose some weight but I have NO will power so it seems a distant dream! I have been trying to make healthier choices & I feel better mentally if not physically. It's nice to do something for myself. And rewarding to make good choices. This will probably be short lived...we'll see.


The boys hanging out:




5 comments:

Nicole said...

my boys don't even wave bye bye... and jacob is the only one that says anything.. momma!

Staci said...

Chloe doesn't wave bye bye on command- she will some times, but only if she wants to. She does pretend to lead the choir though- If i have some upbeat praise on, she will direct it with her hand- its so cute.

I love the pictures. Zeke has really changed! I can't believe he can wear some 12 months stuff! I guess boys just grow faster than girls. I mean Chloe has SOME 6-12 months that fit her perfect, but still hard to find the perfect size for her. She still wears some of her 3-6 months clothing! I am getting good wear out of all that!

Anyway- I am counting down the days until we come to NC. I hope you can make it to Chloe's birthday party. I have to figure out the details, but I will let you know as soon as I know.

Love and Miss ya.
Did you ever get to my blog?

Mel said...

they remind me so much of my boys

~Crystal~ said...

Goodness they are getting so big!

Jamie said...

Get him Zeke! Get him!