Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hello Ladies!

All is well in our household. Baby is sleeping & J bean is washing the car with daddy. Hum, what to say??? Many times I think of what I will share with you but when I have the time my mind goes blank.

So I will simply start on saying Congrats to Jamie!!!! You get a girl!!!!! I'm so excited for you! And I'm of course anticipating finding out what Staci will have- meany...you make us wait. And Melanie, I hope she shares too! Babies, babies....spring is here!


As for life in NC, it's been pretty busy. Last week was spring break for our students so there was an event planned for every day. Woo hoo! We also prepared the Wednesday night meal at church as a fundraiser for the students. And the youth league rapped up their season of basketball. The mens league is STILL going on and I just found out that they will be having a tournament as well. OH yeah- Sam loves it!

The weather here ( and everywhere else it seems) has been SUPER crazy! The winds were out of control and blew so bad that it bent the frame on the boys swings...so now we're looking for a new frame. It also moved the trampoline 5ft or so across the yard. The rain we got was very much needed! It hasn't really been the April showers kind of season. We really need more rain!

I'm about ready to put up our little pool. Zeke loves the water so I hope he will enjoy the pool too. Justus was a water baby too and would play until the water was freezing if I let him. We're going strawberry picking in a few weeks and that should be fun. I really love this time of year....there is a newness about it, like you could start fresh. In fact, I prefer to do my 'new years resolution' around this time for that very reason. It's silly I know but it works for me.

Gotta run, talk with you soon.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thank you!! I would have been just as happy if I had made the announcement "My 3 sons!" But God knows what's best for our family! I would LOVE to go strawberry picking. That sounds like fun! Does Justus go with you? If he does, how does he do?

Nicole said...

love ya!