Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A week has past and I've done little more than change diapers and wash sheets/clothes. Ezekiel has had the stomach bug AGAIN. It may be the rotavirus but I haven't found out for sure yet. My little one has lost at least one pound and it seems closer to the two pund mark. For a momma that would be good news but for my baby it's not so good. Some of his clothes he had almost outgrown are now loose on him.

We've already been to the doctors office once & may go again if the diarehha(sp?) last much longer. They did NOTHING so I am not jumping to go back & sit in a sick room to catch something else. We'll see.

Justus also broke my camera...I'm so sad!!!! Our old one still works but sucks up two batteries daily. I hope to invest in another one soon, maybe for my birthday. Any suggestions????? Oh yeah---mothers day is coming up so that is another plus on the side BUY mom a new one!

I'm still loving my tiled floor which has to be mopped daily, momma's I'm sure you understand. And we have paint for the bedroom and are just waiting for a 'free' weekend to get it done. I bought a new comforter set with our tax money so I'm growing impatient to get it out. It was a compromise. Sam & I both really liked a different set but agreed that it would have to wait at least until the boys get their own room so it wouldn't be completely destroyed in the first month.

J hit the forty pound mark so we bought a new booster for him. I might have mentioned it before but couldn't remember.
Other than that life is at it's regular pace, summer is fast approaching & spring is giving me headaches. YIPPEE!

That's all folks!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

i need to call you back... i'm sorry

Mel said...

Hey, if baby has the rotovirus you stay on those doctors because that is what Ky had last year that put us in the hospital. If he gets to the point of laying around and not moving- go to the office for sure. Ky was throwing up with it too at the same time as diarrhea so that was what did him in. After he has it once you will be able to tell from this point on because it def. has a distinct SMELL!! Yum Right!

Jamie said...

GOodness! I hope Zeke feels better soon! Tres threw up last night and woke up this morning with the runs, so I feel you. I just HATE being cooped up. And Bryant does too!

Staci said...

I would go with Kodak for the camera. I have owned an HP and my mom has a cannon but I love my Kodak camera. Its user friendly and can take a few beatings! I've dropped it serveral times, even out of the explorer onto the parking lot and it still survived. I got mine off of EBAY from an EBAY store and it was refurbished so I got a great price. I figured whatever was wrong with it they fixed it, but if you buy a new one off the shelf something oculd be wrong with it! LOL. Who knows. Anyway. I would push for Mothers Day- since its before your bday!