Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My bebe's

The boys keep me on my toes so there is never a dull moment around here. Ezekiel absolutely adores Justus and is trying very hard to keep up. It's pretty funny to watch. For the most part Justus handles it pretty well. I am so thankful for that!

Justus has started pointing to letters & numbers and trying to identify them (incorrectly of course). I'm glad that he is finally taking interest. So this summer I want to work on that. He wasn't at all interested by them this time last year and I find that if I patiently wait until he's ready then it is so much easier than pushing him. We both enjoy the process so much more.

Ezekiel is growing by leaps & bounds. He likes to touch faces so he's learning boyd parts. So far sticking his finger up my nose is what gives him a kick. Believe me I avoid it at all cost but at least he knows what a nose is. Hehe. He also like ears & pulling out my earings -OUCH!!!!

He is also saying momma on a regular basis now. It's really cute. And he says 'num, num' when he's hungry. Sometimes he gets them confused or maybe I just hear it that way. He really likes balls & he will say ball too. Up to this point it's all been squeals & giggles so its great to hear him 'talk' a bit!!!

This week he has started taking more steps. He walked across the room in the nursery; I wish I had been there to see it!!!! At home he will take eight to ten steps at a time. Whew he is growing fast!!!!!

And now he's up from his nap so I've got to go.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

my boys only say momma and jeremiah can say dada but thats it