Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The week-

Today the boys & I went to a bible study. They're doing the purpose driven life; I've never read it but I'm willing to give it a try! We didn't start the study part today so I have a week to get the book & start reading. Hopefully it will be as great as everyone says it is.

I'm also reading a book by Dr. Dobson called Bringibg up boys and another called Free to be Me which I can't put my hand on at the moment so I'm not sure who wrote it. Both books have been good so far but tedious reading with 'nuggets' of useful information and encouragement. The next book I start will be purely for fun.

Tommorrow is church! No plans for Thursday but we have grad. parties this weekend so if I get the house clean there is a chance I can proudly say- MY HOUSE IS CLEAN for more than a split second. We'll see!

That's about it for now.
ps The excuses were from Justus not me, my legs work!!!!!

2 comments:

dana said...

Jesse's top excuse it "my legs are broken" Emma's top excuse is "I can't do it by myself"

And I hear ya about only being able to say your house is clean for 30 seconds!!!

Jamie said...

We did 'THe Purpose Driven LIfe' in our couple Sunday school class a few years ago and it was GREAT!