Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Last night-

We I decided to go with mom & dad to watch our youth team play volleyball. They won five out of six games, I think that's pretty good! The youth team plays once a week & then the adult team plays once a week as well. I usually don't go since Justus is hard to keep occupied but last night he did great so I may start trying again. It was a lot of fun to get out of the house and not just sit around.

Mom & Dad took us to get pizza before & ice cream afterwards! Not especially healthy but I wasn't going to argue free food and great taste!

When we got home the boys needed a bath since we ate ice cream in the car (not something I recommend). And after the bath the boys were pretty tuckered out. Zeke was sitting on the floor & Justus and I were on the bed. I was tickling J and realized I didn't hear Ezekiel anymore. I got scared because he has been climbing the stairs lately & fell down the bottom three this week.

Luckily he wasn't on the stairs but check out what was going on! That little stinker has somehow opened the bottom door on our wood stove & was munching on ashes. First of all YUCK!!!! Secondly, how did he get the door opened. And third; where in the world was his momma??!!! Seriously though this guy is fast! And quiet when on a mission aka making a mess! Needless to say he got a second bath & the floor got mopped AGAIN!

'Caught in the act'.


'Ash face'.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

thats great!

dana said...

I love it!!!

Jamie said...

I love it!! I know how you feel... you should see the beautiful Sharpie artwork on some of our furniture. It was on a door, but it's been repainted!

Staci said...

Gross.

Staci said...

I'm ready for an Adams Update!