Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm the basketball player!

Tonight out of the blue Justus decided to tell Sam that he didn't want to play football. Sam was crushed (for a minute or two) but the conversation continued. And Justus said he wants to play basketball. Sam asked about baseball & Justus said 'no way, I'll get hit in the face.' Sport talk continued until they decided who would play what sport. My nephew Brandon will play soccer, Justus will play basketball & Zeke can play football when he gets bigger. Because Justus thinks Zeke is to small now! So that is the future as mapped out by Sam & Justus.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

my boys are going to take ballet... just kidding!

did you call those people????

Staci said...

That's cute.
Sorry I didn't get to call you back. I left Six Flags around 2 pm and went to Target and Babies R us. Then Chloe fell asleep in the car and I didn't want to wake her up with me talking. So we had a quiet ride home. The traffic was bad and I didn't have my headset either, I didn't think I could be safe and talk and drive! LOL