Sunday, October 21, 2007

BACK-UP

Stomach bug hit our house. And is now gone but on Friday we took Justus to the doctor still complaining of pain. Sam & I thought it was just left over cramps. We get there & talk to the doctor. After talking to us & checking Justus out the doctor decided to take x-rays. I was a bit freaked out but Justus and I went to the x-ray room while the doc checked out Zeke just for good measure. His allergies were bothering him but nothing more. Anyways I could see something on the x-ray and that made me even more scared. Thankfully it turned out to be a bad case of constipation or as the doctor said a 'back-up'. So, that was interesting but things have been getting progressively better. We also went to the pumpkin patch. We had a great time...I'll post some pics as soon as I can.

0 comments: