Monday, October 08, 2007

Hello all~


I know you are just drueling to know what I will talk about next. And being the kind person that I am I will try to satisfy your cravings. Well----hope you're not to disappointed but life is still going on here in NC.

This weekend we went to get our FLU shots.....not sure if they're useful or not but my MOM insists that they are. With TEN people living here if ONE gets sick typically ALL get sick so everyone in my house got one with the exception of my dad who thinks he is super man. Mom is still trying to convince him to get one.

So anyways we packed out our van. Me, Sam & the boys. My SIL, bro & niece and head off to the Health department who gives them FREE to children & less than half the cost of what ONE shot would be at our doctors office. Everything is going fine until Justus realized that we were there for shots. Did I mention that it was drive-thru??? Sounds kind of kookie but it was VERY convenient.

Those goofballs waited to do Justus last. So he was mortified. I asked several times for them to go ahead & get it over with for Justus; they either simply ignored me or were so involved they didn't hear me. Justus squirmed & screamed so much that he didn't know when he got the shot. Later he asked: "Where did I get my shot". Our minds can do terrible things to us! Poor kid!

Once that was over we headed to my nephews football game. His team is for first graders & kindergarten age....BUT the competition is FIERCE. They flag but we have already scene several tackles! His team had won both games. We're planning on going to another game tomorrow.

The pumkin patch was next. We didn't stay as long as I wanted but by leaving early I think we avoided some temper tantrums from some tired kids! And saved some frustration on our parts. The kids were good but it is still pretty hot up here. Not very festive weather!

That night we ALL (us & bro's fam) went over to our friends Nathan & Traci's. We had a cookout & carved our pumpkins. It was lots of fun! The kids played themselves silly & were out not to long after a bath.


Sunday was the typical day. CHAOS, followed by the service, lunch, nap & then back to church. YEA>.....more positively the service was kick butt awesome!!!!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I need to call you!