Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The newest thing~

Ezekiel's new interest is putting on shoes. Not his own but anyone else who leaves their shoes laying around is in danger of missing at least one of them. His favorites are Justus' rainboots because he can easily slip them on. I am looking around for a pair for him.






As for Justus he keeps me laughing like always with his phrases, "You've never ba-seen it" or "Look out da-low". Translation, you've never seen it & look out below. He comes up with all kinds of stuff all on his own and I love it!!!!!

Nothing much is going on here. We took the kids to the park yesterday, it was beautiful! A perfect 72 degrees with a slight wind, makes for a perfect day! Plus they were all good the entire time! Thank you Jesus!

Today it is raining and I have the window open, its a quiet rain that makes me want to take a nap. And we need it to (the rain) . Maybe it will bring about some new spring growth.

Well, I'm off to find something to do before I fall asleep at the wheel....I mean computer. Toodles!

0 comments: