Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update~

Well, I THINK that we are officially over the stomach bug.....THANK GOD! We had a great Easter & now it's 'business as usual' if there is such a thing. I'm just holding my breath for whatever is next.....and expecting it to be something pleasant for a change!

All in all the ark is pretty full but it hasn't been TERRIBLE as I imagined that it could/might be. The first night was extremely hard for everyone but we're attempting to get into some kind of routine, which means compromise for all of us. Could it be that God is telling me to get over myself....lose myself because there is nothing there that is priceless except what he has placed there?

Seriously, at every stage of my life I have come to realize just how selfish I can be. When I got married I was like 'man, I can be selfish'. So I worked on it. Ha, only to come to the same revelation when I had children. And now here we are at another new stage & I feel the same way~ I've got a long way to go. And looking back I see that I have actually come a long way, so God has been faithful and all my troubles have not been in vain. Sounds a bit like a scripture verse to me.

Thanks to each lady who has read & encouraged me!!!! I totally appreciate it and hope to return the favor someday!!!!!

I'm to tired to write much more but I hope to catch up on blogs sometime this week, and maybe even comment!!!
Love you girlies!!!

3 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

The Lord will see you through, He always does, even when we don't think it can happen.


And Yes! I'm watching BB. I didn't like it at first, but have grown to like it much more. Are you watching?

~Crystal~ said...

Let's see....I honestly didn't like anyone! But right now, I like Natalie, especially since Matty is gone. I wonder how she would have played the game if he had never been in the house. And I like Adam, at first he was my least favorite. He made that mean comment on the show, about the kids he works with. But I think he was just trying to be a tough guy. And we have all said things we shouldn't have. I can not stand Joshua. I don't know if you ever check jokersupdates.com But you can watch vidoes from the live feeds & seeing poeple on there will make you have a different opinion of them. Josh is nasty. He is so brutally mean. Who's your favorite?

Gretchen said...

How are things going? Hope they are going good. Still praying and thinking about you