Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pardon Me~

So I'm at the YMCA tonight up on the track. This is my favorite place because there are only a few people there. I'm walking on the treadmill and this couple starts walking on the track. At first they are walking hand in hand. Cute but not really why we're here. Then the guy puts his arm around his girlfriend. Not so cute and they are taking up almost the entire track & people have to walk sideways to get by. It was annoying but didn't last very long. Am I just anti-romance or what???? There is a track outside, I think that would have been a great place for a couple to walk.

1 comments:

Staci said...

LOL... Hard to not say something to people like that... Makes me think of the time Chris and I were kissing in the kingwood parking lot by my car and someone from the day care yelled out "THERE ARE CHILDREN WATCHING and YOU NEED TO STOP" it was funny to us. We still laugh about that! I think she was the only one watching... but oh well. That was teh only time someone ever spoke out to me in public about my PDA! ;-)- At the Y you could just report them. LOL