Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sum, Sum, Summertime

Today isn't much of a summer day but the weather is certainly getting warmer! I've been on ebay looking for some clothes for Sam & I. Specifically a bathing suit for me.

The summer calendar is already starting to fill up. Graduates Sunday, Father's Day, Youth Camp, beach trip, birthdays ( we have three so during the summer) Forth of July........

I want to do a special birhtday party for Sam because he turn 30 this year. He wants a 70's, 80's & 90's party. He's such a nut. I know the place & the time but we've got to get money together for deposits. It should be fun!

Zeke is almost two!!!!! It's so sad!!! This age is my favorite though! They learn so quickly and are starting to communicate with you. Their little personalities step it up a notch!

As with the beginning of any season I'm glad that there is a change in the air. It gives me something to look forward to. And lots to be thankful for!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

dork... i'm finally calling you back... right now... you answered BYE