Sunday, June 22, 2008

For Staci~

Questions...
Do you have a set way you clean your kitchen? I used to when I had my own kitchen. Now I just get in & out as soon as possible.

What is the purpose of the Magic Erasers? Are you suppose to use cleaner too? Magic Erasers are really good to get crayon marks off of plastic toys when the kids decide to 'decorate' or off of plastic furniture outside, it really cleans it up well. No cleaner needed, just wet with water & wipe til your hearts content.

Do spend your entire day keeping house? Or just wait and clean it all at one time? I like to switch it up. When Sam is home it's clean the house day, a deeper clean than most days. During the day I am constantly cleaning up small messes or having the boys 'help' me clean up so they can learn to pull out one bucket of toys instead of ALL they toys at one time.

Do you get Hungry at 4 pm and 11 pm??? Depends on if I took the time to eat a good lunch.

If you are ONE day late do you take a pregnancy test? No I wait for a little bit just to make sure.

Do you ask your children if they want a spanking? Have they ever said yes? I have before but they never reply with a yes.

Do you wash your feet before you go to bed? I usually take a shower before bed-yes.

Do you wash your face before bed? Or just in the shower? Yes in the shower.

Do you consider yourself artistic? NOT AN OUNCE!

Do you change your clothes more than once to find the right outfit? Only for Sunday. Any other day, I just throw on what's clean & not full of wrinkles.

Does your husband fold clothes differently than you? completely different!

Does it bother you to clean your toilet? EWE. Four big boys & three little guys...YUCKA!

Okay so those are random. But answer if they apply or if you can....
Thanks.

0 comments: