Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun at CVS~ I went today because Sam had the day off so we went to different location just to see how it was. On the way Ezekiel fell asleep so all the boys stayed in the car while I 'ran in real quick". Thirty minutes later ALL the boys came in. Sam was flustered & Zeke was being a grinch b/c he got woke up. Justus is saying quite loudly...I GOTTA GO POOP! The girl who has been helping me at the checkout giggles & take them back to the bathroom. On the way home I explained to Sam what took so long. IT was something like this. I found all my bargains pretty quick, five minutes or so. Then I go to check out & a few kinks pop up. Plus the fact that I needed to do three or four transactions b/c while it was payday the money wasn't in our account yet---makes life super special. SO we had a tiney tiny bit of money in our account.

As I am passing on my way to other items I see the spin brushes that have been mentioned. I look down & it says 2.99 get 2ecb's back, pay .99 That is a GREAT deal. I get the three that were left. Right below that are some adult toothbrushes for 2.49 get 2ecbs, pay .49. So I take those & go grab my other stuff and head to the cash register. Everything went smoothly until the GREAT toothbrush bargains which were marked incorrectly. Spinbrushes first. 6.99 she tried to charge me, I wasn't having that. I politely go back & get the sticker, which for some ungodly reason was in the wrong place(that's what she said but I didn't really believe). She was nice & gave them to me for 2.99 a piece which was still a great price but not the .99 I was planning on. Then the adult toothbrushes, the same thing happen. This time she follows me back there & looks. The sytem was wrong & I was right but it wouldn't give me the ecbs so she voided all those transactions & gave them to me for .49 Having ECBS to spend is great but getting a good deal trumped it this time. Because of my slim budget I used my 7ecbs & payed only 1.24 in cash.

All in all it was a good day. The cashier was super friendly & very patient with my transactions and questions. I will go there if we're ever in the area. I didn't get a picture but I got three spin brushes, Smart Rinse, 5 adult toothbrushes, 8 soyjoy bars & a pack of gum including ECBS & cash I paid about ten bucks. Pretty good considering that one spinbrush is usually $6.99! I'm officially an addict who can't support the habit....once again NOT having my liscense probably saves me from trouble.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

The spinbrushes were marked $7.99 here but rang up $5.99 and I had the BOGO coupon.

if you're nice to them they'll be nice to you! I love the one that I go to... they're always super friendly!

Jamie said...

Ditto what Nicole said... just keep smiling and being friendly.