Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm having an off day. Do ever have a day where you're just not yourself. A little more emotional than others??? Cranky? Tired?? ANd can't make up your mind what exactly you want to do??? Well, that's been myday. No it's not PMS or pregnacy related. But I'm on overload. Tommorrow we're supposed to go to a family fun fest but I don't want to go. And as Sam so clearly reminded me I just said all I ever do is stay around the house. Yes, I would like to get out of the house with my family but NO I don't want to be around (hanging out with) other people to do it. I do understand that it doesn't really make sense but at the same time I'd like it to be just us. Sam doesn't understand this very much b/c he is a social butterfly & I like it close and personal. Anyways, I'm just feeling a little bit funky today. Tommorrow everything should be back to normal, I hope.

ps, We had a great day at the park today. The one we went to had a creek for the kids to play in. Justus LOVED every minute of it and wanted to roll around in the clay & sand all day. The water was too cold for Zeke so he screamed bloody murder everytime we put him near the water.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I never have "off day's" my life is perfect all the time!!!!! My kids behave perfectly and my husband never lets the garbage overflow!!!

dana said...

Today is a "grumpy day" for me. I am snapping at everyone and everything... I hate it.