Thursday, June 26, 2008

We're getting geared up for our vacation my 'to-do' list is still pretty long and my 'buy-this' list is even longer. Thankfully Sam is back in town & the weekend is coming up so I hope that we will be able to cut my lists in half. I've started collecting coupons again & am working the CVS angle so I'm trying to save every last buck so we can splurge a little bit later.

Sam came home a little early today so I had a great afternoon. Neither Sam or Justus wanted go to the Y tonight so Aubrey & I took the little ones and went. I only walked 1.5 miles, I try to do two or more. By then I've warmed up some so I get on the bicyicles. I usually average somewhere between 7-8 miles. Ten is the most I've done but that was only a few times & I was exhuasted.

Tommorrow we're going to meet Sam & some of the youth at a different park that is closer to our church. They're doing a cookout. Each student is supposed to bring a new friend. It's supposed to be HOT & HUMID, not really where I want to be but these days I escape the house as often as possible. When we get back the house should be at least three people quieter (niece & nephew will be at their daddy's.)

0 comments: