Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend News~

Not to much to report. I've got an nasty cold. It started with a raging sore throat then my chest got tight & finally the whole headache, while breathing through your mouth thing. Luckily it didn't all hit at once. I was able to rest most of Friday & Saturday. And am feeling somewhat better. All just in time from Josh, Aubrey & Sam to leave for training. They're going to be gone thru Friday. Mom & I are tag teaming keeping up with Leah. And my own wild things are of course right here with me.

Today was our last official day at the church. And now I breath a sigh of relief that the hardest part is over with. I hate saying good-bye. Most of our students are on myspace so we will have a way to keep tabs on them & keep in touch if they want to. One week from Wednesday the church is doing a farewell party. I think it's awesome that they want to bless them. But it will be a little awkward when Sam had to take the kids from Nazareth to youth there. I'm not sure how long that arrangement will last.

0 comments: