Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Unplanned events~

Well, tonight we told the kids about 'our ' resignation'. As soon as Sam said it there was a hush over the room. One of our youth leaders said it was like all the air was sucked out of the room. Follow that up with some sniffles & lots of hugs and you get the gist.

The kids were so shocked. It was super hard & we still have to announce it in front of the rest of our church on Sunday. Not really looking forward to that but still it will be a relief to get that part overwith.

*Pastors original plan was to tell everyone on Sunday. We didn't really think it would be good to wait & tell the kids, we wanted them to know first.

ps Jamie-we were wanting to get pregnant, so we weren't preventing anything if you know what I mean.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I wish I could have planned just one of mine! :) But obviously, God's plan and my plan were two different things as all of my kids were conceived while we were actively preventing! ;)