Monday, January 05, 2009

Baby update~

According to what to expect .com I am 32 weeks pregnant. My doctor would say 31+ so many days. So, I will take the high count and go with 32 weeks!!!!! Eight weeks left--OMG, I'm starting to go a little in panick mode! Both of the boys were born early. Justus was six weeks and Zeke was three weeks. I kind of have a feeling that I may go the entire time this go around. So I have prepared myself for another eight weeks of heartburn night and day. Still I feel the need to have everything ready NOW!

My actual due date is March 9th! Holy Cow! I need to find a small dresser to but the baby things in. Then get all the immediate baby need stuff together. My list so far includes gathering the following things: swaddlers (diapers), passy just in case this one will take a passy, washing all the clothes, pack for the hospital. Oh yeah, figure out where the baby will sleep. Justus & Zeke have a bed but so far neither one has slept in it through the night yet. Zeke still prefers the crib but he's about to be booted out!

I went to the doctor on Friday. I have gained 12lbs so far. IT's not super bad but more than I have usually gained in this point. Depending on when the baby actually comes I figure the end total will be between 15-20lbs. YIKES! Coming up are the 1hr glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes. Pre-register for the hospital. Sonogram #2, I am hoping for a good sonographer this time & some good pictures of the baby. And of course for the next month appointments every two weeks. Yippee!

This time we decided not to have a baby shower. I think it's pretty unnessecary since it's my third boy. I pretty have whatever I need. But I do want to have a meet the baby get together after the baby is born. What do you think about it? I just think it makes more sense. For the most part I have all things baby, even if they are 4yrs old. One thing that I did see and thought was pretty cool was a diaper bag/baby carrier. It looks like a messenger bag & has a place to hold the baby on your hip. I have no idea how useful it would be. It's probably the type of thing that you either love it or hate.

Well girls, that's the update for now.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Meet the baby shower is the best kind! I love it! That is what I had with Jackson. It was not suppose to be that way, but he came! It was suppose to be a diaper shower, but since everyone knew I had a boy (since we didn't know until he was born) it turned into a baby shower. I got tons of cute things that I needed for him. I was more than blessed. I will totally come to the meet the baby baby shower... :-)

Jamie said...

I love that idea!! I wish I lived close enough to come and meet him, too!

Nicole said...

I wanna come!!!