Tuesday, January 06, 2009

One more pic from Christmas in Bama'. Sam's mom got the boys matching shirts that say "I get my muscles from my daddy". Very cute & in Tennessee orange too!


Today I spent part of the day with Staci working on her inventory for Mary Kay. Her kids slept the entire time so it was unusually quiet. The organizer side of me had fun. I didn't do a ton of actual organizing but putting things into their groups & that kind of thing. Checking things off the list..anyways I enjoyed the fellowship & being away from home for a few hours.

Staci totally blessed me with an AWESOME surprise! As thanks for helping she gave me the timewise miracle set. OMG! It's something that I have on my list of 'want' but don't have to have, mainly because of the cost. Anyways, I super excited to use it TONIGHT & see how it works on my crazy hormone infused skin! Thanks Staci for a generous payment!

Tommorrow the plan is to go & take the glucose test so I can get it over with! And on Thursday Sam goes back to work on a six day shift. Every time he leaves it gets harder & harder. I'm praying that God will give us some direction for the future.

Justus goes to school in the fall and we would really like to put him in private school. So right now our thoughts are that IF I can get a job where Sam works then we could afford it & we would both be together with our kids at all times. Sounds both good & hard. Sounds like life huh?

1 comments:

Staci said...

I like their shirts! too cute.

I appreciate you coming so much. If you'd like to come back and help me organize all my paperwork, I'd LOVE you to pieces! So let me know when Sam is off and you want to come over!