Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cool, it's working at the moment. FIrst of all my friend Traci had her baby and he is SUPER cute. Ezekiel & her first baby were born just weeks apart & it looks like that should happen again!!!! Also my SIL in Bama had her baby boy!!! The poor girl was in labor for quite some time, around 12 hours. I know that that could be considered normal but not in my book. I can't remember his name right now but the kid came out looking a month old!!! He weighs 9lbs & 7oz! HOLY CRAP!!!! He is 21 inches long. She has a small build and had to have eight stitches! I think if I were her I would have at least considered a c-section. But then again, I"m not one for pain!!! Anyways almost all of my preggo "partners" that I was pregnant with have had their baby, only one other remains & she isn't due until April. Needless to say I am getting anxious to get this over & done!!! This is the longest I've ever been pregnant since the boys were born early. I'm pretty wrestless. But there has been plenty going on around here to keep me busy!!!

I went to the doc on Monday & am dilated only to a 1 but at least the process is started. Once things get past a 4 it will be only hours until I have baby in hand. And apparently he's not quite ready to join us. Sam went back to work today for a seven day stretch!!! That's a long stretch! Especially at this point in the game! My goal is for him to work a few of those days & then for the baby to come!!! If he works three more days then he will be able to stay home for a ten day stretch instead of only five days.....SOOOOOO hold on for a few more days baby! (His boss said he needs to work at least 10 of his required 14 days & then he won't lose ANY pay!!! SO, basically he get four free days.....which is pretty nice.)

1 comments:

Nicole said...

aldfjlkadfjaodifajgha

thats means hello in spanish